1 put on a brave face 装出一副勇敢的样子(可以使用在人物类话题)
I decided to put on a brave face.
我决定装出一副勇敢的样子。
2 put myself in someone's shoes 换位思考(可以使用在人物类话题)
Well, generally speaking, if you want to change someone's mind or understand his position, you have to put yourself in his shoes.
好的,总的来说,如果你要改变别人的心意或者了解他的处境,你就必须设身处地地他想想。
3 for good 永远(可以使用在事件类话题,比如描述什么愉快的经历)
The war is over, then, for good maybe, and I've missed it all.
那么,战争结束了,可能是地结束了,而我都错过了。
4 call deep on my courage 鼓起勇气(可以使用在运动这个话题)
I tried to call deep on my courage.
我试着鼓起勇气。
5 sweet-talk sb. 对某人甜言蜜语,哄骗某人(可以使用在电视节目,最近看的书或者人物类话题)
She could always sweet talk Pamela into letting her stay up late.
她总能哄得帕梅拉同意她晚睡。
He even tried to sweet talk the policewoman who arrested him.
他甚至试图和逮捕他的女警官套近乎。
He will try to sweet-talk his wife into increasing his pocket money tonight.
他今晚要试试说些好话让他老婆多给他些零花钱。
【本文标签】:
【责任编辑】:昆明新航道小编 版权所有:转载请注明出处